top of page

EU Settlement Scheme

EEA nationals and their family members, who are also EEA nationals or hold an EEA Residence Card, may apply for Pre-settled or Settled Status after they have lived in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years.

To find out if you qualify for this application and the right to remain in the UK on a permanent basis call our office and speak to a specialist.

bottom of page