ETS Enterprise is an
OISC-regulated company based in the City of London. Our office is conveniently located near Whitechapel and Aldgate East Underground stations, close to Liverpool Street and London Bridge.
Our company was
founded by Mohammed Ahsanul Hoque, a British - Bangladeshi holds dual nationality. His knowledge and experience began with his own immigration and travel experiences and has now grown with
many years of successful business as safety training provider.
Today, ETS Enterprise is registered with the UK Home Office to assist with visa applications using Premium service in
Croydon. We are authorised by The Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), ref no F201300808. Our expertise is assessed to be at a very respected Level 1.
company assists foreign nationals with making applications for UK visas in the UK and from abroad.
visa categories we deal with:
- Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (permanent residency) including those who spent 2 years on a Spouse/Partner visas, which were issued under the 'old Rules', ie under
the Rules in place before 9 July 2012. Also, Long Residence 10 or 20 years. ILR for dependants of Points-Based System migrants who could not apply together with the main applicant.
- Visas for Fiancees, Spouses and Partners of British citizens and of UK permanent residents. Here cases include applying under the current rules ('New
Rules' from 9 July 2012) and applying under the old Rules for those who had such a visa issued before 9 July 2012 and are continuing in this category.
- Visas and immigration matters under European law for EU nationals and their family members.
- British Citizenship for all, including European nationals and their family members as well as traditional applications for non-EU citizens and spouses of British
- Immigration consultations, such as when you need to talk to an adviser about what visa you could apply for, whether you would qualify or when you
are not sure about your documents and so on. We provide advice sessions face-to-face at our office in London or over email to customers all over the world.
We can offer
communications in English and Bengali/ Sylheti languages.